Heating and cooling expert Greg Leisgang shares his knowledge and expertise on HVAC preventative maintenance agreements. Greg has been the president of JonLe Heating and Cooling for over 25 years and has the dedication, commitment and knowledge to guide you in the right direction when it comes to your HVAC system.
Here, Greg shares his knowledge on preventative service agreements.
Cold, snowy winters make preventative HVAC service in Cincinnati an absolute must. Each fall, the furnace should be carefully inspected and cleaned by a trusted HVAC professional for the coming season. While this annual chore might seem unnecessary, it can make the difference between having a toasty warm winter and your furnace suddenly failing in the middle of a cold snap.
Here are a few more reasons that preventive maintenance agreements will give you peace of mind:
- Regular maintenance for your HVAC system optimizes the equipment, saving energy and reducing power bills.
- Annual service includes a thorough examination of each of the moving parts, electrical connections and filters in the furnace. Minor problems can be repaired and parts replaced before the damage snowballs out of control.
- The various parts of your home furnace are cleaned and lubricated to ensure proper operation and maintain its intended life span. Dirt and grime can bog down an HVAC system, causing it to run less efficiently and leading to more wear and tear.
- Paying individually for regularly scheduled service checks adds up to more than the cost of preventative service agreements. In addition to saving money on the annual tuneups, many companies offer discounts on other services to their service agreement customers.
- When HVAC companies are busy, service agreement customers are given appointments more quickly than new clients.
To learn more about preventative HVAC service in Cincinnati, please contact the professionals at JonLe Heating & Cooling.
You can visit the JonLe website by clicking here, or check out their Facebook page!