The Q102 Jeff & Jenn Christmas Choir Competition is presented by Joseph-Beth Booksellers, CinFed Credit Union, and Gruelle Dempsey Orthodontics. Those that entered could win a cash prize and receive airplay on Q102 throughout the holiday season! Also, on Christmas Eve, and again on Christmas Day, Q102 will play every song submitted in the competition! Q102 has given away $96,000 cash in the last 6 years to the winning school choirs! The entry period for 2018 has ended.
Compete in Two Divisions
• Division I (Kindergarten-8th grade)
• Division II (9th-12th grade)
• If your choir spans both, they’ll be entered in the higher grade division.
A panel of Q102 judges will choose semi-finalist choirs in each division, and you’ll be able to vote on them right here. The finalists in each division will be decided by highest vote count, and the first and second place winners will be decided by Q102 judges. There is also a “Judges’ Choice” category where the Q102 judges will pick their favorite choir in each division that is not in the top two in online voting as the “Judges’ Choice Choir.”
Online voting for Division 1: Monday, November 26th, 7am—Wednesday, November 28th, 9pm
Announce Division 1 Winners: Friday, November 30th
Online voting for Division 2: Monday, December 3rd, 7am—Wednesday, December 5th, 9pm
Announce Division 2 Winners: Friday, December 7th
• First Place Choir in each division receives $5,000 cash and airplay on Q102 throughout the entire holiday season.
• Second Place Choir in each division receives $2,000 cash.
• Judges’ Choice Choir in each division receives $1,000 each.