Join Q102 at the Cincinnati Zoo’s “Toast to the Wild” series this summer. Toast to the Wild has extended the hours and has a larger layout of the zoo with more animals! Also, the fabulous Molly Wellmann will be making Zoo-inspired cocktails, a wide variety of margaritas, mules, bourbon and many more at Q102’s Cocktails for Conservation! Proceeds from the Toast to the Wild series benefit CREW, the Cincinnati Zoo’s Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife.
Event tickets include:
• Access to animal habitats throughout the Zoo until twilight
• 12 drink-sampling tickets
• Commemorative wine glass for Wild About Wine
• Welcome drink
• Wide variety of food available for purchase (no free sampling except in VIP area)
• Animal encounters and chats
• Live music and entertainment
• Meet and greet with the Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife (CREW) scientists to learn about what they do.
• Something for everyone including beer samples will also be available throughout the event.
Click below to get your tickets!