Join Q102 at Cincinnati Ballet’s exclusive dance party Club B on Friday, April 12! The dancers are leaving their pointe shoes at home as we dance the night away in a private airplane hangar at Lunken Airport. Live music, salsa dancing, drinks, food, and fun!
Join us as we celebrate the vibrant dance culture of Cuba! We’ll have music from Tropicoso and DJ Toad, dance lessons from Salsannati, delicious Cuban cuisine from eat well celebrations & feasts, and so much more. You won’t want to miss out! It’s the hottest party of the year!
- Q102 at Cincinnati Ballet’s Club B DANCE PARTY
- 6-7 – VIP cocktail hour, performance by Cincinnati Ballet dancers
- 7-9 – General admission with LIVE music by Tropicoso, salsa lessons by Salsannati, and guest appearance by Q102’s Jon & Natalie
- 9-11- Music by DJ Toad
- 11-1 – Music by Q102’s DJ Kay
- Single tickets $150 | Young Professional tickets $75 (ages 21-40)
- Just added!! $50 Late Night Party ticket, 9pm-1am. Includes 2 drink tickets, additional drink tickets available for purchase at the event.
Ticket price includes entertainment, food, and drinks. Purchase tickets here.