We have some detail work left on our renovation – hanging artwork, some trim to install and décor items, but it’s basically finished, and I wanted to show you where we are right now.
Main improvements to kitchen include:
- Moving stove from island to the side wall.
- Adding a hood exhaust fan to the outside.
- Running gas line in basement to kitchen.
- Repairing holes behind old cabinets that were allowing mice to enter kitchen.
- Corrected plumbing so it drained properly.
- Corrected dangling electric wires in walls.
- New lights
- Moving refrigerator over so doors can open correctly.
Main improvements to bathroom include:
- Corrected dangerous electric wires in walls
- Used proper underlayment and sealant
- Closed up hallway door to bathroom.
- Moved toilet form center of room to side
- Added bathtub
- Added bathroom fans
- New lighting
We also, refinished the wood floors throughout the house and installed new lights.
Thanks to our Resist the Boring team- that problem solved and hustled. I’m worn out.
Fixtures and hardware from Signature Hardware. They truly make our projects one of a kind!
New energy efficient Daikin Fit AC from JM Mechanical. It’s also super quiet- inside and out in the yard. Ask for the Tim special if you’re in the market.