- This event has passed.
Natalie Jones at the Cincinnati Magazine Pride Kickoff Party
June 24, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Cincinnati Magazine is leading the charge to kick off Pride Weekend in Cincinnati by hosting the ultimate outdoor cocktail party on Friday, June 24, 2022 from 5:00 until 8:00 p.m. on Court Street Plaza between Vine Street and Walnut Street.
All are welcome to join members and allies of the LGBTQ+ community to kick off Pride weekend in this most epic way. A portion of the event’s proceeds benefits The Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation which seeks to fundamentally change the way LGBTQ+ people are treated in their everyday lives.
Guests will enjoy a cocktail, light bites, and several interactive activities throughout the evening.
Tickets are just $20 per person and include:
- 1 drink ticket for either a Hornitos Margarita or Skyy Vodka MINI-tini
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Small bite samples from several national sponsors plus local favorites, AJ’s Cheesesteaks and Mon Petit Choux Pastry Shoppe
- Games and entertainment including Name That Tune, hourly drag shows and more
- Opportunity to win fabulous prizes
- The ultimate ‘grab and go’ swag bag (guests will receive bags at registration and pick up swag from each station as they visit and participate in the festivities)
- Participation in 20+ interactive Pride activities
Pride activities include:
- Christ Hospital Health Network Serious Fun Zone with games to get your heart pumping
- MINI Cooper Step & Repeat and MINI-tini signature cocktail
- P&G Ultimate Karaoke Lounge
- Frontgate Rainbow Lounge
- Tic Tac Tropical Tiki Hut
- Sweetarts Adult Ball Pit Photo Opp
- Maybelline 360 Glam Cam
- American Greetings Send a Smile
- St. Pierre Ooh La La Café featuring Croque Monsieur
- Oreo Cookie & Milk Bar
- Chobani Yogurt Station
- Meals on Wheels Mocktail
- Butterball Pride Club with delicious sandwich bites
- And so much more!
“We are so proud to be advocating for our LGBTQ+ community here in the Queen City by hosting this fabulous party to kick off Pride weekend,” said Ivy Bayer, Publisher of Cincinnati Magazine. “The creation of this event would not have been possible without the generous and enthusiastic support from our amazing sponsors including Kroger, P&G, and many others. Whether you’re a member of the community, an ally, family member or friend, please join us to celebrate and show support for our LGBTQ+ friends and colleagues on June 24.”
Sponsors of Cincinnati Magazine’s Pride Party 2022 include: Kroger, P&G, Frontgate, The Christ Hospital Health Network, Cincinnati MINI Cooper, Fifth Third Bank, GE Aviation, Chobani, Skyy Vodka, Meals on Wheels, FIJI Water, American Greetings, Johnson & Johnson, Tic Tac, Oreo, St. Pierre, Maybelline, Skittles, Hornitos, Butterball, JUSTIN Winery and Sweetarts.
Tickets are LIMITED (only 500 are available and are going fast). Learn more and purchase tickets while they last at cincinnatimagazine.com/pride.