Mother’s Day is coming up this Sunday (May 14th) and people across the country will be celebrating the moms in their lives by taking them to brunch. Many of us have our favorite restaurants to go to, but to help us decide, Yelp is sharing their best brunch spots for Mother’s Day.
Yelp analyzed reviews in the Breakfast and Brunch category, then ranked those eateries based on volume and ratings.
- This year’s number one spot goes to Cafe Kacao in Oklahoma City, which locals love for its Latin-inspired breakfast dishes.
- The Wild Chive in Long Beach, California, comes in third with more than 400 reviews, many raving about the vegan brunch classics and friendly staff.
Yelp’s Top 10 Brunch Spots for Mother’s Day
- Cafe Kacao – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Comfort Cafe – San Antonio, Texas
- The Wild Chive – Long Beach, California
- Crackings – Destin, Florida
- Immigrant Son Caffe – Ventura, California
- The Blue Door Cafe & Bakery – Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
- Creamy Spoon French Bistro – Glendale, California
- Flavor Rich Restaurant – Suwanee, Georgia
- Savorez – Wilmington, North Carolina
- The Getaway Cafe – Meyers, California